RIP bubba2009

mjbrady

Twelve Pointer
Just heard Chris passed away today of a heart attack on his way to help setup an NRA event in Sanford. Pray for his family, this was a big surprise from what I was told. 🙏

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Sad news. Chris was a good guy. He was the first person I met at the first Meet and Greet that I attended. Missed him being there this year.

buckshooter

Old Mossy Horns
Oh no , Chris was a super , super nice guy. He an I traveled to one of the fall get togethers at Kenny's. best of the best he was.

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
How old was Chris? Curious. 53 myself. Edit part: Left off the purpose of posting. Hate to hear this and prayers for family.

Last edited:

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
OH NO! He absolutely made you unafraid to shake hands and meet strangers. I'm so sorry to read this :(

stilker

Old Mossy Horns
Sorry to hear this also,I didn't personally know him but he was a positive upbeat person on here..prayers for his family.

Jlewis74

Old Mossy Horns
Praying for the family! Keep in mind guys never to young to have a heart attack. Guy in our club had one a month ago, 41 years old, it did not get him but made him change his habits!

Sharps40

Old Mossy Horns
Awesome man. And his wife Charlene too. Just saw and talked with them both last week at Vesuvio's Restaurant in Sanford.

God Bless them both.

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Wow, get busy an don't check in for a few days and I find this.. hoping his family can find some peace.

Jay/NC

Eight Pointer
Just saw this as well. I met Chris a couple years ago. Super nice guy! Hate to hear this. Prayers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: