Beagle pup....

Bailey Boat

Twelve Pointer
Last night I had a "snoopy" wander up and stick around all night and this morning. He appears to be about a year old and has a collar but no tag and I took him to the vet and he's not chipped. We have posted flyers but I honestly don't expect much response. If by noon tomorrow the owner hasn't claimed him would anyone like to have him??

DSCN3861.jpg

I can be reached at 704-608-4633 if you're interested....

Last edited:

Bailey Boat

Twelve Pointer
It looks like he has claimed you!

But unfortunately I can't claim him!! We already have Lucy and she's about all I can handle.
One thing this "visit" has brought out is that Lucy is a spoiled little bitch!! She has been so territorial and bossy. But I guess after 5 years of it just being her I can understand that she may not welcome the interloper with open arms....

Someone please come get this little guy today...... Monday morn he goes to the rescue place and will be gone forever... Please hurry!!

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns
If you (or your kids or wife or whatever) is on facebook look for your regions lost pet site and post him up there. He looks clean/cared for.

luckybuck

Old Mossy Horns
Last night I had a "snoopy" wander up and stick around all night and this morning. He appears to be about a year old and has a collar but no tag and I took him to the vet and he's not chipped. We have posted flyers but I honestly don't expect much response. If by noon tomorrow the owner hasn't claimed him would anyone like to have him??

View attachment 55048

I can be reached at 704-608-4633 if you're interested....

That is a good looking dog! Might have to ask the wife if its still available!!

Bailey Boat

Twelve Pointer
UPDATE on "Buddy".....

The UPDATE is that Buddy now has value added. Since he was going to be around Lucy (my current pup) I wanted him to be inoculated. He now has all of his shots, tested negative for heartworms and intestine worms, has had his rabies shot and is started on Sentinel to prevent heartworms, fleas and ticks. This amounts to a tidy $250.00 value added and he is ready for a forever home. Lucy just isn't into Buddy and there is definite friction between the two. But it's Lucy that is causing that friction NOT Buddy.

Someone please step up and give Buddy that home.......

Bailey Boat

Twelve Pointer
Last Buddy Update..... He has a new forever home and new parents!!! It was a done deal from the word hello. They fell in love with him and when they left he never looked back. Broke my heart, and Laura shed a couple of tears but I know it's what's best for Buddy. Happy to see him get a new home, sad that he's gone. I'll miss the little :donk:donk:donk:donk.....
Thanks to everyone that expressed an interest and gave best wishes.....

ako_deerking

Twelve Pointer
I was glad I could end up getting him! He is acclamating well! Took the long ride home with no issues :)

He has snooped all over the house, met some other dogs already and found something stinky outside to try and roll in lol. Underfoot and happy he will be. Thanks for everything today and it was great to meet you and Laura. We will treat him like one of us.

Bailey Boat

Twelve Pointer
I was glad I could end up getting him! He is acclamating well! Took the long ride home with no issues :)

He has snooped all over the house, met some other dogs already and found something stinky outside to try and roll in lol. Underfoot and happy he will be. Thanks for everything today and it was great to meet you and Laura. We will treat him like one of us.

It was good to meet you guys as well particularly for this purpose. I know you'll give Buddy a great home and I think he'll enjoy the kids as well. Laura went into a little bit of a funk when we got home, she really misses him but on the other hand Lucy was herself for the first time in over a week. Best of all worlds..... Thanks again....