Prayers for fire victims in Florida

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
My brother and sister in law within the past hour have been ordered to evacuate their home because the neighborhood is being threatened by a massive brush fire. My niece and her husband and two little boys live near by and they too have to evacuate. Say a prayer for them and the rest of the folks down there.

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
My family are back in their homes with no damage but not so for the entire neighborhood . 13 structures have been damaged or destroyed according to media accounts unsure how many actual homes. Continue to pray for the victims as well as the first responders who will work through the night mopping up and watching for flare ups.

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
My brother and sister in law within the past hour have been ordered to evacuate their home because the neighborhood is being threatened by a massive brush fire. My niece and her husband and two little boys live near by and they too have to evacuate. Say a prayer for them and the rest of the folks down there.

Is this anywhere near Naples? My mother is in Naples and she sent me some photos of smoke from a fire about 6 miles from her home. The smoke was so thick it look like storm clouds approaching.