Quick question

CountryRN

Twelve Pointer
Is there a method to transfer pictures off a game camera directly to a cell phone with a USB cable. I have a couple of cameras of various make and age and want to transfer to my Samsung Galaxy S7 without having to carry a laptop to the woods.
Any info would be appreciated.

Quackman

Twelve Pointer
I got the apple one last year for the iphone and its a HUGE help. Takes about 30 seconds to download 500 pics to phone. No more carrying around multiple memory cards!!

CountryRN

Twelve Pointer
While cleaning out a junk drawer at the house, I came across this little gadget. It came with my phone and had long since been forgotten about.
It takes a USB cable in one end and then plugs into the charging port on the phone. I grabbed one of the USB cables for a camera and hooked the phone up to the camera. To my surprise I was able to access the pictures on the camera, copy them to the phone and delete photos. Just when I was getting ready to pull the trigger on one of the suggested card readers, this fell in my lap. I guess I need to clean out more drawers to see what else I can find.

Acorn1956

Six Pointer
While cleaning out a junk drawer at the house, I came across this little gadget. It came with my phone and had long since been forgotten about.
It takes a USB cable in one end and then plugs into the charging port on the phone. I grabbed one of the USB cables for a camera and hooked the phone up to the camera. To my surprise I was able to access the pictures on the camera, copy them to the phone and delete photos. Just when I was getting ready to pull the trigger on one of the suggested card readers, this fell in my lap. I guess I need to clean out more drawers to see what else I can find.

Now you just have to remember to take it with you when you go check your cameras! I forget mine all the time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

getTwisted

Ten Pointer
I would just like to ad to this conversation that I got a Fixget, iPhone version and I absolutely love it so far. I've had it for about 2 weeks and it is so simple to use and fast.

The last year I have been using the Boneview and it is just hit or miss, its slow to work, you have to download their app. Its better than not having a card reader in the woods but the fixget beats the boneview IMO 10 fold.

hope this helps.