Green Chile Curry Turkey thighs

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
used some of the Thai Green Chile Curry street kitchen spices/marinade with some turkey thighs from the SC bird,,,,,,,dang good

reminder of the Street Kitchen mixes at this URL

deboned the two turkey thighs and cut unto small bite sized pieces,,,,,,
mixed it with the spice packet, coconut milk, etc (per instructions on pack) and let sit in refrigerator for a few hours,,,,,

then took out, cooked per instructions in our wok with some small carrots slivers,,,,eaten with a serving of sticky rice,,,,,

loved it,,,,,,it was especially good the next day, warmed up, as it had time for the spices ect to really penetrate the meat,,,,

no pictures as I scarfed it to fast,,,,,maybe next time,,,,

I know a lot of folks just breast the birds,,,,but there is a lot of meat on the thighs and legs,,,,,,just saying!!

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
Sounds good. I still haven't found any of the Street Kitchen product locally so guess I'll have to order it on line for delivery to a local store. I did find some packets for Pad Thai of another brand and cooked up a batch the other day. Washed my jasmine rice 5 times and cooked it in my little rice cooker for some chicken and pineapple fried rice another night, came out great also. Sawat dii khrap!

Last edited: