Praise Request

spittinfire

Six Pointer
A while back some of you my remember my request for prayer.

http://www.nchuntandfish.com/forums/showthread.php?121061-Prayer-Request

I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to all of those who took the time to pray for me and my family. I also want to thank God for people the people he did in my life that resulted in the needed changes. The way some things happened over a year ago were clearly God in action and I want to publicly thank Him. My wife and I are doing MUCH better and our family is prospering because of it.

THANK YOU!

Troutbum82

Twelve Pointer
A while back some of you my remember my request for prayer.

http://www.nchuntandfish.com/forums/showthread.php?121061-Prayer-Request

I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to all of those who took the time to pray for me and my family. I also want to thank God for people the people he did in my life that resulted in the needed changes. The way some things happened over a year ago were clearly God in action and I want to publicly thank Him. My wife and I are doing MUCH better and our family is prospering because of it.

THANK YOU!

Man I'm so glad to hear this I have still been praying for you from time to time when you have come to my mind. Praise God for the power we possess through the Holy Spirit. When we give it to God he can and will do things that we could never achieve with out him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spittinfire

Six Pointer
Man I'm so glad to hear this I have still been praying for you from time to time when you have come to my mind. Praise God for the power we possess through the Holy Spirit. When we give it to God he can and will do things that we could never achieve with out him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you very much. I could not agree more and to be honest, I don't think He is finished with this story.

Last edited:

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Aleluia, and Amen....great to hear words of praise, you don't hear them nearly enough.

Soilman

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
That's great news. We ask a lot from Him, but most of us tend to fall short on the thanks end. Good post!

chef

Ten Pointer
not sure why i am posting on here. i found jesus 3/14 driving down 540 listening to 105.5 about love. my marriage went from what i always wanted to the absolute bottom in what seemed an instant. i always sort of believed in Him but always had more faith in myself, self reliance and pride of handling my business. i could always count on my wife if all else failed. all else failed and i was left alone. i wasn't alone.

i have gone through the toughest period of my life. let's just say i am not afraid to die anymore. i am not afraid to tell Him i need him to breathe let alone get through my day.

i find encouragement in this thread.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
not sure why i am posting on here. i found jesus 3/14 driving down 540 listening to 105.5 about love. my marriage went from what i always wanted to the absolute bottom in what seemed an instant. i always sort of believed in Him but always had more faith in myself, self reliance and pride of handling my business. i could always count on my wife if all else failed. all else failed and i was left alone. i wasn't alone.

i have gone through the toughest period of my life. let's just say i am not afraid to die anymore. i am not afraid to tell Him i need him to breathe let alone get through my day.

Amazing testimony, and we all need reminding how reliable that God is...ALWAYS, not just when we need him or when we are at our lowest, but ALWAYS. Never changing and never will.

Helium

Old Mossy Horns

Awesome brother

Soilman

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor

Thanks for your encouraging testimony. The world could certainly benefit from a lot more "finds" like this. Prayers and thanks headed upwards on your behalf.