Fertilizer

useyourbow

Eight Pointer
Got my soil samples back and was wondering if anyone knew where I could get the custom blend mixed in or around the Raleigh area.

Google was not my friend on this one.

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Got my soil samples back and was wondering if anyone knew where I could get the custom blend mixed in or around the Raleigh area.

Google was not my friend on this one.
Southern states used to do it, but you had to have a decent amount, we are talking tonnage.

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Probably have to order a load in bulk totes if they even still do it. I'm guessing it would take 10 tons or more to get them to consider it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
any 0-10-10, or any other zero nitrogen combination will work, just figure the higher level of phosphate will leach anyway. The sulfur will need to be put out separately.

useyourbow

Eight Pointer
Just get some 34-0-0 some 0-45-0 and some 0-0-60 and spread what you need.

Here in lies my problem. Where do I get fertilizer with this make up? Tractor supply doesn't have it. Agri Supply doesn't either and if I go 0-10-10 it will take 50 bags to make the recommended dosage.

Earp

Button Buck
I use Watkins Farm Supply, 52 Camellia Rd, Angier, NC.
Give Timothy Watkins a call at 919-639-0686 (office) or 919-369-5890 (cell).

I had the some problem finding fert for my clover plots. Finally asked my neighbor and he gots me 10 bags ordered through of his accounts

SharpShooter

Ten Pointer
I buy from Helena chemica,S in Fremont or crop production services or southern states. Any real ag chemical/fertilizer supplier in your area. Where did you get your lime from? If you didn't overspend at lowes then the same ag chemical suppliers will have them. As for sulphuric your going to get a little nitrogen when you spread it. It won't hurt a thing.