Needing some serious prayers please

dpoutdoor

Ten Pointer
Update.
I'm still dealing with serious lung issues. The medicine I've been on for the last 7 months to treat my breathing has caused my tendons to thin. I've torn tendons in both arms which have healed now. About 3 weeks ago I tore both Achilles' tendons. This has been by far the worst pain I've ever dealt with! It has severely limited me and has taken a toll on my mental well being for sure. My skin has also became very easy to tear and I've had some severe lesions/blisters on both legs. I go back to the orthopedic dr & the dermatologist tomorrow. Continued prayers are greatly appreciated!! I've surely had a rough and very trying
Last year.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Prayers continued, that does sound like a truly tough row to hoe....you've been through the wringer and back out again

Rubline

Twelve Pointer
Maybe the Doc will try some different meds, I hope and pray there's a change for the better for you soon!

dpoutdoor

Ten Pointer
Update

Breathing is considerably better. Tendons are worse. Left Achilles' tendon is torn I/3 of the way. My right one is torn almost completely and has very few strands attached. Had a MRI two weeks ago, this past Wednesday my right leg was put in a cast. Illl have to wear this cast for 8 weeks and pray my tendon heals itself. Continued prayers are appreciated this has severely limited me and currently causing severe physical pain & mentally draining.
My step son was also admitted into a treatment center for behavior this past Tuesday, been a pretty rough week. Prayers for family are very much appreciated!

dpoutdoor

Ten Pointer
Update

I swear it seems I can't catch a break lately. I've been having a really hard time swallowing for about the last 6 weeks or so. I went a couple days ago for a swallow/throat study. I have a lesion that's causing my esophagus to be very narrow. They're going to have to go in and get a biopsy of it and also probably try to stretch my esophagus if the lesion comes back non cancerous.
Between the intense pain, shortness of breath, un ability to swallow I'm struggling to see any positive outcome.
Please keep myself and my family in your prayers.
Thankyou
Michael

lbksmom

Banned
Prayers for you and family, have faith and stay positive. Fight for your family, don't quit. Proverbs 3: 5-6