Public Service Announcement - Street kitchen

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Folks

do yourself a favor - try out the "Street Kitchen" seasoning / meal mixes with your favorite game animal,,,,,,,,you won't be disappointed.

I am a Thai/SE Asia food nut,,,,,,and the Street Kitchen versions taste just like I was at some small food stall in Kuala Lumpur or Chang Mai,,,,,,,,,

we add more meat than the recipe calls for as it's a might skimpy and there is plenty of seasoning for more,,,,,,,

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Street-Kitchen-Yellow-Thai-Curry-Chicken-Asian-Scratch-Kit-10-oz/52793356

713a35e4-b184-4e87-9287-bf78e9f99fd9_1.702ee2333a8061b369a32bf0ca34459b.jpeg

full disclosure,,,,in Australia they had a recall with some of the ones that have coconut milk packets,,,,,

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
Folks

do yourself a favor - try out the "Street Kitchen" seasoning / meal mixes with your favorite game animal,,,,,,,,you won't be disappointed.

I am a Thai/SE Asia food nut,,,,,,and the Street Kitchen versions taste just like I was at some small food stall in Kuala Lumpur or Chang Mai,,,,,,,,,

I share your taste for that food too, spent portions of three years in Thailand and also know the location of nearly every good bowl of Pho in Charlotte. Still I can't get my wife to eat curry, not even gaeng dang, so when I fix any I have to eat it all myself (too bad). If you ever have occasion to be in CLT or Gastonia and can let me know in advance I'll treat you to lunch at my favorite Thai restaurant. I'll get by Wally World and look for some of this stuff, though I have a good selection of Thai seasonings already.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Black water - these are great for quick meals - makes it easy on my wife

Will do on the lunch invite - I spent 6 weeks in, 6 weeks out of Thailand,,,did that for two years while I was with 1st of the 1st