114 sneezes today....help me.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Haven't had what I figured were "sinuses" until the last 2 years.

Anyways, around 3:30 am yesterday, started a sneezing fit. While wearing a sleep ap machine. I counted 31, MRS says it was higher lol

Throughout the day, I get this almost "tickle" in my left nostril, and immediately the sneezing fits hit. minimum of 6. Whats even worse is if I get the tickle and cant sneeze. Then my eyes squint like I'm the most stoned person you've ever seen, and my nose runs like a faucet in an APT building during a hard freeze. So I've already gone through 2 boxes of kleenex, everyone he sees or hears me thinks I'm dying....................But I actually feel.....fine. Until the tickle.

Anyone have any ideas? I have netti potted, afrined, zyrteced, and just took a sudafed. I could about make meth in here lol.

Markfromflorida

Eight Pointer
I've had luck with mucinex and salt water sinus rinse. Helps get all the crud out.

But, myself and other coworkers are all snuffy and coughing now.

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Let me save you some money, time and aggravation. Find yourself a good ENT physician. You will be glad you did.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Get you a pot so you can flush them.
May want to get some salt water spray to see if that helps

Also get and MRI or x-ray and make sure there is not a real problem there.

HuntinCop

Twelve Pointer
Just take some Benadryl at bedtime, sinus rinse and Musinex to break it up.

It didn't help me but maybe it'll work for you. I've missed work all week with the crud!

Dan Apple

Old Mossy Horns
..... Are you sure that tickling in your nose isn't a parasite of some sort.... ???

:eek:

.... LOL.. just kidding... don't spend the rest of your day thinking about the possibility that it may be something digging in.... ya know,,, that would be wasted time, and I'd feel just awful because I am literally laughing out loud typing this because I suspect you will ponder on it for a bit... :D

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
..... Are you sure that tickling in your nose isn't a parasite of some sort.... ???

:eek:

.... LOL.. just kidding... don't spend the rest of your day thinking about the possibility that it may be something digging in.... ya know,,, that would be wasted time, and I'd feel just awful because I am literally laughing out loud typing this because I suspect you will ponder on it for a bit... :D

Nailed it,,,,probably Bot Fly larva