Anyone going to the ATA show this week?

Dolfan21

Ten Pointer
I know its in Indianapolis, I wont be attending, but wish I could. Anyone going? If so, feel free to share some reports on any new gear!

Old Soul

Six Pointer
Not this year. Just missed getting to go. Plans for next year already in the works and I'm excited. Never been to anything like that and looking forward to it.

Arrowhead

I was there. Coolest thing I saw was the Ravin Crossbow. I saw pics of it prior to the show. It was very well thought out. Pricey but in my mind well worth it. Obviously the price will come down as other models come out. Very innovative.

Dolfan21

Ten Pointer
I was there. Coolest thing I saw was the Ravin Crossbow. I saw pics of it prior to the show. It was very well thought out. Pricey but in my mind well worth it. Obviously the price will come down as other models come out. Very innovative.

did you get a chance to check out the tacticam 4.0? I have been interested in one for awhile, but just havent had the budget for it yet.

Arrowhead

did you get a chance to check out the tacticam 4.0? I have been interested in one for awhile, but just havent had the budget for it yet.

No sorry I didn't. I was working and there was a LOT to see.

Dolfan21

Ten Pointer
Okay, was just curious. I checked out some online videos, looked awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk