Best load for Accura V2 LR?

retriever

Spike
Just got Accura v2 lr and was wondering if anyone has come up with an accurate combination using Bh209 powder? Thanks

Randy

Ten Pointer
I have a 1st generation Accura and use 100 grns BH209 w/ a 300 grn Knight red hot bullet which is basically a Barnes MZ expander, but loads easier. Also use Federal primers. Killed several deer out to 200 yds. with this load.

Last edited:

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I have a 1st generation Accura and use 100 grns BH209 w/ a 300 grn Knight red hot bullet which is basically a Barnes MZ expander, but loads easier. Also use Federal primers. Killed several deer out to 200 yds. with this load.

Is that 100 grains by weight or by volume? I'm following this thread as well since I'm going to be using a new Optima this year with BH209

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
All BH loads are done by volume.

My load which was given to me by Carlos is 110 gr. BH209, 250 gr. Barnes TEZ and Fiocchi 209 primer. There are now special BH breech plug for the CVA.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
All BH loads are done by volume.

My load which was given to me by Carlos is 110 gr. BH209, 250 gr. Barnes TEZ and Fiocchi 209 primer. There are now special BH breech plug for the CVA.

I can tell anyone who want's the information on where NOT to order the BH breech plug from, that's been a royal PITA for me the past few weeks. The place I ordered it from had the AC 1611BH on sale in the internet add, but shipped the AC1611 replacement instead, pretty easily done and easily resolved, or so you'd think. It's been three weeks and I still don't have the AC1611BH in hand, but they have the AC1611 back at their place of business, along with the original receipt required for exchange. GRRRRRRRRRR

LDG

Twelve Pointer
I shoot 110 grains of bh209 and 270 grain sabotless federal premium bullets in my accura v2

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk