Best place to get Posted Signs made up.

pierce12

Four Pointer
I got a small hunting club and we are looking best place to get some posted signs made up. Not looking to get the yellow ones from lowes. Thanks

Helium

Old Mossy Horns
Do you have hunting lease insurance? If not check out American Hunting Lease Association

They also have awesome losted signs. Look different and more custom. They are vinyl and last several years

country

Ten Pointer
For our club we use voss signs. The ones we order are metal and they put our hunting club name and number on them.

LanceR

Six Pointer
Contributor
Having a farm close to a city here in NY we had serious trespassing issue when we bought the place. We use molded plastic signs from http://www.seriouspropertymarkers.com/

They are made from the same stuff Rubbermaid trash cans are made from and don't cost much more than Tyvek signs. We put ours up 14-15 years ago and they are still there (but are faded now) Every few years I walk the property line to re-nail the ones the trees grew too much on and replace the few on field edges that sometimes get brush-hogged over steel posts and all by careless tractor operators.

The lettering is a hole so it won't fade over time. For orders of less than 100 signs they charge $25 to imprint them (leave holes, really) with whatever info you want on them. They have assorted reinforced nail and zip tie holes and a curved section in the rear of the rim to better place them on trees. Occasionally the squirrels chew the corners but they haven't ruined one yet.

Good luck.

Lance

beanlep

Six Pointer
Kevin a friend of mine on the fire department had his on sign business and is usually very reasonable. He is in Patetown.