Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's ready for some

Six Pointer

I'm surprised that 4x4 Tacome got stuck. Not a sight I have seen very often. Those light weight trucks usually go where ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpscoe View Post
    I'm surprised that 4x4 Tacome got stuck. Not a sight I have seen very often. Those light weight trucks usually go where ever.
    I cut that corner a tad to soon and just sunk. Luckily my buddy hunted with me this morning and we rode separate because I was originally gonna go solo. He actually got stuck at one point as well pulling me out of the field, but we were able to get some logs up under his rear wheels as he rocked backed some to gained some traction. Won't be getting back to that swamp for awhile with out the atv.

It wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. Went with some buddies. Shot a hen mallard, drake ringer, and a harry head Saturday. Would have been better but had a young guy with us that spooked some geese that were coming in and shot too early a few times. Still had fun though. For me, it's just nice to hunt with some buddies every now and then b/c I hunt alone at least half the time.
    All world super ego prostaff