Fish attractor program to begin at Lake Adger next year

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
You are sadly mistaken you obviously haven't been if you think it's deep enough my pro 17 churns mud every time in the channel.i live 3 miles from the ramp

You must not have a shallow draft boat.

I've never seen anybody launching churn up mud or silt if they stay in the channel.

Again, that said the lake is not going to dredged anytime soon regardless.

deerslayer60

Ten Pointer
When I launch ideally 3 to 4 feet but when I get around the point it just flashes when the water is clear you can plainly see it's 1 foot deep.as for a shallow draft boat is doesn't get much better than a tracker pro 17 which is what mine is. So what your saying a public lake you have to have a special boat to use it.by the end of next year I guess we all better have airboats cause that will be the only to get on the main lake.and 95 percent of the time the water is down at least a foot

deerslayer60

Ten Pointer
You obviously don't use the lake very often or you wouldn't be arguing about it.it takes me 5 minutes to the ramp and I drive by it at least once a week to check the water level so don't act like Mr friggin know it all when you don't know your :donk:donk:donk from a hole in the ground

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
I'm not acting like a know it all. I'm sure you know the lake very well. Just calm down.

But I'm telling you the lake is usable and accessible.

Plenty of people launch their boats all the time and fish the lake w/o problems.

Good fishing and Merry Christmas

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
Also the 1925 era dam needs a couple million plus in repairs. I think most money is going to dam repairs and not dredging.

The county estimates the Turner Shoals dam at Lake Adger needs $2.6 million of repairs

curdog

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Is the lake going to get dredged, I don't know. But I know one of the county commissioners stopped by to see me a few weeks ago to help him with some maps and aerial photos to find access for a dredge....
The county bought the lake by the surface area of the water. Every year the acreage is getting less and less. Once it gets established as wetlands,it's too late. They won't be able to disturb it. I'd still like to see some dredging on the head of the lake. Come off the ramp and go to the right and my canoe was scraping bottom and the paddle was only about 8 inches in the water....we'll see what happens I guess.

deerslayer60

Ten Pointer
You are correct,5 years ago I could troll all that area to the right.now can't even think about it. But something has to be done even if it's a new ramp elsewhere on the lake