Acorn1956

Six Pointer
I'm thinking Bobcat???
daf64193f77c7516688e8c37636161b1.jpg
e976c63632f2861562000964842b9c10.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Acorn1956

Six Pointer
A friend of mine said it looked like a fox and I told him he was crazy! Just wanted to make sure I wasn't nuts! Thanks for the input!

Boojum

Ten Pointer
Need to take them out...part of the problem....fawn killer right there.

Deer and bobcats have lived together here for a couple hundred thousand years. Bobcats may eat the occasional fawn or young deer, but I seriously doubt that bobcats have much impact on the deer populations. They are a pretty fascinating critter, I like to see and watch them. I don't shoot a bobcat unless I want the hide for some project.

Acorn1956

Six Pointer
Deer and bobcats have lived together here for a couple hundred thousand years. Bobcats may eat the occasional fawn or young deer, but I seriously doubt that bobcats have much impact on the deer populations. They are a pretty fascinating critter, I like to see and watch them. I don't shoot a bobcat unless I want the hide for some project.

I like that! I have two different pics of coyotes that will need my attention!

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
There's 30 coyotes for every bobcat in this state. I wouldn't worry about him.

I passed one last year. Just wasn't any point in killing it.

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Nice, big bobcat.

And coyotes are more of a problem for the fawns and general deer population than the bobcats could ever hope to be.

Acorn1956

Six Pointer
Nice, big bobcat.

And coyotes are more of a problem for the fawns and general deer population than the bobcats could ever hope to be.

I just started trapping the coyotes but I'm new to trapping. We will see how it goes!