19 pointer?

Gr8archer

Button Buck
I think I count 12 on the left and 7 on the right. Looks like he has some sorta second main beam going on there too.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

IMG_2900.jpgIMG_2898.jpgIMG_2901.jpgIMG_2899.jpg

CarolinaReaper

That is what you find when you look Swamp Donkey up on the dictionary! Great looking buck.

Sp8

Ten Pointer
Awesome buck. Good luck hopefully you can kill him then you can tell us how many points he has.

CarolinaReaper

Hey Gr8archer,

I'v got a buddy who works for the NCWRC. I sometimes email him pics I get of wildlife or sometimes pics from friends,etc. Would you mind if I send him this pic? I know he would definitely get a kick out of seeing such a nice buck.

snakeskinner

Twelve Pointer
Hey Gr8archer,

I'v got a buddy who works for the NCWRC. I sometimes email him pics I get of wildlife or sometimes pics from friends,etc. Would you mind if I send him this pic? I know he would definitely get a kick out of seeing such a nice buck.

You can send him the pics. Gr8archer is my son. I actually pulled the card and was the first to see him. Needless to say Gr8archer was quite surprised when i texted them to him.

Last edited:

CarolinaReaper

Great, I just sent the email. Thanks.

You can send him the pics. Gr8archer is my son. I actually pulled the card and was the first to see him. Needless to say Gr8archer was quite surprised when i texted them to him.

snakeskinner

Twelve Pointer
Never thought we would find his shed but here is the right side. When I first saw it I thought it was a rib cage from a dead deer. Gr8archer (my son) was extremely excited about the find. Main beam=20" G2=12.25" G3=11.5"
IMG_4040.JPG.jpg