Big Rock Tournament

Jake NFC

Twelve Pointer
Starts tomorrow. Sure would like to see a big blue one caught. I always enjoy listening to the live feed.

Eggman

Twelve Pointer
This tournament is always fun to follow. I would love to be on one these boats hooked up to a big blue. I bet things get very tense.

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
Yeah it's always been a dream of mine to fish it and hook up to a monster blue. I could only imagine the pressure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Haha I prob could have worded that better. One is on the Bluewater, his brother is on the Carterican, and my other roommate is on the Goombay.

Hope they all have valid fishing licenses. Ouch that was a big screw up a few years ago.

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
Yeah I watched them on the live feed, I don't think it will be big enough to win but it's got to be nice being the first to scale!

Jack's PA

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Yeah I watched them on the live feed, I don't think it will be big enough to win but it's got to be nice being the first to scale!

That fish would have one 21 of the previous tournaments, but only 2 of the last 20.

Gilly

Ten Pointer
They definitely do a great job with the live audio and video feed. I was planning on going down there Friday afternoon but Im sure Friday will be the last day of the tournament. Saturdays forecast has some STRONG NE winds!

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
621.4 just took the lead. A 525.8? I think was so weighed today. One more left to weigh today.

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
600+ is a strong fish, but still hoping Steve Coulter of the Sea Creature can pull out number 3