Supplemental feeding

Rubline

Twelve Pointer
Some good looking deer in those pics. I feed corn and a pelleted feed up until the first of March then start back feeding again around the middle of August.
I try to keep some clover plots for them during the summer and last year switched the clover plots over to oats and it worked out good.

mjbrady

Twelve Pointer
Buy a couple bags of anilogics 365 & add a bag a feeding to your mix to help with overall health. Good start though

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
I don't feed year round, but I don't just stop putting corn out on Jan 2, either. I keep putting corn out (less and less to wean them off it) until I run out. Usually takes 'em into February or so.

badlandbucks

Ten Pointer
Buy a couple bags of anilogics 365 & add a bag a feeding to your mix to help with overall health. Good start though
At $50 a bag it better be awfully special. I actually talked to the anilogics guys at the ATA show....it's a good product no doubt...I can't justify $1 per pound to feed it though. The mix I'm feeding is actually pretty similar.

mjbrady

Twelve Pointer
At $50 a bag it better be awfully special. I actually talked to the anilogics guys at the ATA show....it's a good product no doubt...I can't justify $1 per pound to feed it though. The mix I'm feeding is actually pretty similar.

Take a look around and if you are feeding yr round then buy it in bulk and its not that $. It doesn't need to be fed 100% but as an additive to your current feed. The medication in will help overall herd health.

Cape Fear Logan

nice feeder setup - what are the 2 strings going up & down on the front? Just to hold it up? thx

Helium

Old Mossy Horns
We used to supplement on a lease years ago in Chatham. Had 50 gallon plastic drums cut out and hung from trees with shelled corn and Antler King protein pellets.

Actually working on some feeder stations for our lease in VA...multiple bags of Purina Antler Advantage and shelled corn is the plan close to food plots along with mineral sites

Lilmangt

We used to supplement on a lease years ago in Chatham. Had 50 gallon plastic drums cut out and hung from trees with shelled corn and Antler King protein pellets.

Actually working on some feeder stations for our lease in VA...multiple bags of Purina Antler Advantage and shelled corn is the plan close to food plots along with mineral sites
Shhhh!!!!

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560