Skull Hooker Orders....

Jay/NC

Eight Pointer
Philip returned my money for the 3 skull hookers I paid him for without any problems. I got tired of waiting and ask for my money back and he sent it back to me.

Like someone else alluded to earlier, he has been through some hard times in the last year or so. Give the man a break and send him a PM if you need/want your money back.

In my opinion he's a good guy (I've never met him personally but have bought multiple items from him in the past). We've had good conversations on the phone and he seems like a good dude.

DeerJerky

Six Pointer
Contributor
Well, I'm not going to bug him about it. I just hope that if he is having a rough time that things will get better for him soon. God knows that I have been there for sure.
Dj

straightline

Ten Pointer
Maybe the rifle for sale in the classifieds will cover your refund?

Well, I'm not going to bug him about it. I just hope that if he is having a rough time that things will get better for him soon. God knows that I have been there for sure.
Dj

Just my opinion but if y'all paid and haven't received anything back somebody needs to be returning some money. He's sold enough things on here to pay y'all back. Can't ride the pity train forever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk