My guaranteed success this season....whoooeeee !

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I just found this and knew it was gonna be a good season...how can I go wrong ?
tinks-dr-toms-turkey-scent_121526146857.jpg

Anyone ever use it ? or have any success with it ?

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
well it appears they can smell- or so says Tom Kelly-

who knew?

tinks also had a turkey rut lure as well. never underestimate the low levels mr. nathan would go to sell product.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
camo chewing gum.jpg
I wonder if this would help ? ..of course it has a deer on it, so I would need the one with the turkey on it for it to work best.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
it is a race to see who is dumber: the turkeys or the folks that hunt them.

i had a multi millonaire highly educated friend who went nuts over the squealing hen call. smh.

if he could find turkey scent he would use it.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
i had a multi millonaire highly educated friend who went nuts over the squealing hen call. smh.

I've heard many a bird sound off to a slamming door or to thunder...you reckon I could sell him a pot and wooden spoon and tell him to beat on it at first light ? No telling what kinda shock gobble you could get from that racket.....hmmmm... I hope I didn't just give my next million dollar idea away. :D

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I hate to dredge up an old thread....but I can't seem to find this on the shelves anywhere. I've got a important date with a gobbler in just a few weeks and I really want to be prepared and smelling all nice and tasty. Can anyone help?

Familyman

Twelve Pointer
I hate to dredge up an old thread....but I can't seem to find this on the shelves anywhere. I've got a important date with a gobbler in just a few weeks and I really want to be prepared and smelling all nice and tasty. Can anyone help?

I heard it got knocked off and is now being marketed under a different, "generic" sort of name. "Mr. Gob's".....or something to that effect.

pir8rn

Six Pointer
Yeah it works real good....smells like chicken:rolleyes:

My 5 year old was with me today when I was picking up some turkey shells and he saw the box and asked: "Daddy, are you going to go in the woods and shoot big ugly chickens like this?!" :eek:

Helium

Old Mossy Horns
You all keep joking BUT no laughing here... Hen N Heat will have me posting pics of an ol gobbler again this year! Dang that stuff is expensive though

Cootmeurer

Six Pointer
Awesome - I am going to start collecting turkey droppings and starting my own scent company. If it takes off I May branch out into duck uh "spit" and goose and pheasant

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
I need some of that just to attract some birds to this area.

Last edited:

bradman

Spike
Someone had me going with some stuff a few months ago. Me being new and everything, they assured me that the Toms would be all on top of me and I'd have to beat them off with my shotgun. lol. I went into a store and was telling my cousin about it. They nearly laughed me clean out into the parking lot. What a hoot. ha ha. I was definitely the town fool that day. It was so funny!!

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Someone had me going with some stuff a few months ago. Me being new and everything, they assured me that the Toms would be all on top of me and I'd have to beat them off with my shotgun. lol. I went into a store and was telling my cousin about it. They nearly laughed me clean out into the parking lot. What a hoot. ha ha. I was definitely the town fool that day. It was so funny!!

well understand that it was marketed and sold. by tink nathan, he of tink's 69 fame.

you were hardly alone in thinking it was a viable product.