Pee in the woods

Bobby

Button Buck
Generally i always bring a nice gatorade bottle so if i gotta go its not a big deal. Well i forgot a bottle this morning and wouldn't ya just know it, its the first time i actually need the darn bottle. So what do you guys do, I'm in a box blind with a dirt floor, so should i just go gopher and dig a hole, if so how deep? Or should i risk walking a ways ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

never seen pee bother either bucks or does

Boojum

Ten Pointer
Never saw so much complication over peeing. :D I've been deer hunting nearly fifty years. I pee wherever and whenever. I can say with 100% certainty that it does not alarm deer one bit, if anything, it attracts them. Ditto with the sound of peeing out of a tree stand. There is nothing more pitiful than a grown man toting around a bottle full of his own pee for no reason. :D

Zach's Grandpa

Old Mossy Horns
I want it to make noise hitting the leaves so a buck will think it’s a doe. That noise and some Code Blue has worked for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cootmeurer

Six Pointer
I used to buy into the "human pee is bad" thing then years a ago, when trail cams first were coming out a buddy showed me pics of him pissing in a scrape and having a buck working the same scrape within 4 hours. Since then I have pissed in every scrape I come to. Sometimes they work it after, sometimes they don't, but never saw evidence it spooked them off.