When will they draw permitt Hunts?

Wood Duck Hunter

Six Pointer
Still no results as of this morning. Seems like last year they drew the day after the deadline. Nothing on the web announces the draw date. Does any one know when WRC will draw?

dpoutdoor

Ten Pointer
I heard the person who does the drawing is out this week, and will be back in office monday, and will do the drawing then.

fowlplay'n

Twelve Pointer
Just checked mine and we got some good draws. I'm looking forward to the opener in November a whole lot more now!!

labman63

Ten Pointer
Got Swan and partner got Skeet, hope the skeet is better than when we went last year 65 deg and rain.

old school

Six Pointer
Got swan back after sitting out a year because of the preference point gig. Still no hunts to Futch or Hyde. Tough not to draw a hunt to a place you can be at in less than an hour from your driveway. Lucky to have a lot of Plan B's up my sleeve though.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
I got futch for 12/16. Very excited I've never been drawn for this one. Have been there plenty of times to look at it but never hunted it. I have looked at the blind location and I have a question about it. Let's say I got selected for blind 11, is there an "actual blind" at each location now? I know it's a new system now. Any help would be great.

saltnbattery

I got my swan tag but zero draw hunts. Kinda bummed. This is 2 years in a row. I figured with all the ones I have applied for, I would have at least been drawn for one. Oh well, maybe next year.

NWNCmike

Eight Pointer
I have a question :
I just got my first swan permit and the website said it would be mailed to me. Can I add another hunter to the permit when I fill it out or is it too late?

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
permit is for one swan for one person,,if you applied it's in your name and no one else,,,,,

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
I got futch for 12/16. Very excited I've never been drawn for this one. Have been there plenty of times to look at it but never hunted it. I have looked at the blind location and I have a question about it. Let's say I got selected for blind 11, is there an "actual blind" at each location now? I know it's a new system now. Any help would be great.

Yup, IMO they put to many in there.