Plan B

double

Twelve Pointer
Hit the water at 4:30 one boat in the lot. 1 hour boat ride the one boat on the whole lake. Where I wanted to be. Oh well good luck guys

double

Twelve Pointer
I gave the group that got there first about 300 yds and a group literally just came by and sat up between us. And to top it off they came through with no running lights

TeamLockedUP

Well good luck cause I would finding plan c and getting away from them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

double

Twelve Pointer
Saw tons of birds going to the X I wanted to be at. Them boys had a good shoot. Got one drake woody and shot at every bird that was out of range going toward the idiots. They shot once. Yes I was being a jerk and it did make me feel better.

JD1107

Yup that's the spirit!! Group beats you to a spot and you act like a jerk. Main reason things have gotten so bad on public land.

double

Twelve Pointer
No a hole reading comprehension. The group that sat up up 50 yards away from. I gave the group in my spot a 300 yard buffer. I never saw the group in my spot until they left. Now the group that sat up on top of me I could hear them load their guns.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
Sounds like a train wreck all together. I hope you didn't mess up the hunt for the party that beat both of you there! Sounds like high rock, except there would've been 30 boats at the ramp at 4:30 and there wouldn't have been an hour boat ride!