Prayers Needed for a father and his son!

SUGARTOWNTAXIDERMY

Ten Pointer
Guys I have a really good buddy of mine who could use some prayers. He called last night and sounded like his world crashed. He has been fighting some issues of his own for the last few years, including one kidney removed and another mass removed. He also some a couple small spots on his lung that he was recently diagnosed with but they are too small for them to do anything yet, however they found another mass on the back of his bronchial tube near his spine. He is waiting on a biopsy to be scheduled for that.

Yesterday he got some even worse news, his youngest son has a tumor growing on his brain next to his pituitary gland. He had been having problems seeing and his eyesight has severely went downhill in less than a month. The tumor is pressing on something and affecting his optic nerves.

I cant imagine how he feels at the moment, please lift Bryan up in your prayers, he and wife could use them. God can and will answer prayers!

Longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I pray for healing from the Great Physician......and I pray he has bulletproof insurance.

Ncdeer9

Praying Buddy hope the lil guy will get better. An adult having health issues is bad enough but when its a kid it is that much worse. God Bless!!!

SUGARTOWNTAXIDERMY

Ten Pointer
Update on the situation! The doctors have decided that the mass is not cancer, it just a calcium cyst which is a blessing, its not good but it sure beats cancer! They have an appointment tomorrow for the pre-op stuff. It not going to be an easy situation to deal with either way but they feel better already. Keep them in your prayers, they have a long way to go!

God is listening! Thanks again for the prayers!

Last edited:

SUGARTOWNTAXIDERMY

Ten Pointer
Guys I just wanted to say thank you on behalf of the family! The son had his surgery and is doing very well, he was home in 3 days and is recovering at home. His vision is getting better each day. The MRI's show no sign of any remaining tumor so it appears the surgeons got it all. Now its time for Dad to get back on track, he put everything on hold while they dealt with his sons issue. Please continue to remember them in your prayers!

Thanks again, God is listening!

Last edited: