Stop enduring life and start enjoying life

Zach's Grandpa

Old Mossy Horns
If something is said to be valuable then how do you arrive at that conclusion?

Three ways of determining the value of something would be, by its author or its maker, by its rarity, and by the actual price paid for it.

Well our author is God so that makes us valuable, no one else has our DNA so our rarity makes us valuable, and Jesus paid the ultimate price for us.

God considers us valuable, God considers us worthy of good health, happiness, and prosperity. God wants us to love Him and to serve Him in return for His love for us.

God needs us, He made each of us for a specific purpose. God has an assignment for each of us and He equipped us to do it therefore we can and will succeed.

Phil. 4:13 says that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I can do all things, I can live a happy fulfilled life, I can live a healthy life, I can live a prosperous life, I can live with joy in my heart even when the storm clouds have darkened my day. I can live knowing that God has a plan for me and that it is filled with hope and promise. I can live out my dash of life in good health until the end not being afraid to leave this earth because there is a better place awaiting where I will never be sad, never be sick, never lack for anything, where I will be with my loved ones forever.

Believing that with all my heart, mind, and soul enables me to enjoy life instead of enduring life. You can live that way too, it's how God wants you to live.

Blessings to all,

ZG