Sebts students?

mudlake3

Four Pointer
Are there any students from southeastern baptist theological seminary, in wake forest on this site? I am a student there and was just wondering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m4ncsu

Ten Pointer
Are there any students from southeastern baptist theological seminary, in wake forest on this site? I am a student there and was just wondering.

Im not a student there, but my family goes to Richland Creek Community Church which is heavily congregated with sebts students and professors. Actually many professors over there teach our sunday school classes, which is a real treat. I am also good friends with Dan Heimbach who is an ethics professor teacher there. It is a great school and I really love listening to their chapel messages online. Danny Akin does a real good job leading the place.

mudlake3

Four Pointer
Yeah I was hoping there was maybe someone at sebts that had an interest in hunting like I do. I knew it was prolly a long shot judging by the people I see on campus. Not really outdoors people.

duckhunterwst

Eight Pointer
I have been there for 9 years and am still there. Finished the undergrad and obtained an MDIV back in 2013. Still on staff there. Very thankful for the education and employment but most of all the people and relationships I have formed. God has really blessed me with Godly men to mentor me over the years! Very thankful for SEBTS! How long have you been a student?

dapperdon

Eight Pointer
My Son finished his undergrad degree there a few years ago and is currently working on his Masters degree there.