Your go to waterfowl gun

MCJ1980

Ten Pointer
I picked up a brand new Browning A5 in mossy oak break up infinity 28" barrel with the 3-1/2" chamber, and I absolutely love it! When they first released the 3" model in 2012 some had issues, but I've never had the first hiccup with mine. I think they had worked out all the kinks by the time they released the 3-1/2" version. I've put close to 1000 rounds thru it so far and it's performed flawlessly!

Last edited:

manybeards

Ten Pointer
Benelli M1 Super 90. I'm damn near an exhibition shooter with this shotgun. It just fits me perfectly I guess..........

apexhunter

Ten Pointer
A-5 Stalker 3" for the past few years. A guy wanted my old H&K era M1-S90 enough to pay me way more than it was worth so I got the new A5 when they first came available and haven't looked back. The Benelli was (is) an awesome piece and mine had hundreds of thousands of rounds down the pipe but being an original Auto 5 fan the new one fits me like the old ones and is an awesome shooter.

TeamLockedUP

Started with a Mossberg 500, then went to a 9200, then to an 835, and now thinking about getting a 935. Picking up a Remington 887 Nitromag for a spare this week, and for the kids to start shooting.

I wouldn't buy a 935 seen to many of them break and parts fall out of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TeamLockedUP

Idk if I had to choose from my collection I would say my Beretta Pintail ES-100 it's a inertia operated gun and I have killed tons of birds hanging over decoys with it

Last edited:

Quackman

Twelve Pointer
Started with a Mossberg 500, then went to a 9200, then to an 835, and now thinking about getting a 935. Picking up a Remington 887 Nitromag for a spare this week, and for the kids to start shooting.

If you want a Mossberg 935 I will sell you mine. I will warn you it makes a better hammer than a shotgun. Go price out a good sledge hammer at the hardware store. You will kill more birds with that than a 935.

TeamLockedUP

If you want a Mossberg 935 I will sell you mine. I will warn you it makes a better hammer than a shotgun. Go price out a good sledge hammer at the hardware store. You will kill more birds with that than a 935.

Lol those guns are the worst buddy of mine his broke in Kansas on the second shot fired took him over a year to get mossberg to fix it

Gyrene

lol...I ended up picking up an 11-87 for now...couldn't pass up the deal.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
Benelli Nova. Had it for 14 years, never had the first malfunction. It is a flat out life taking machine. Best gun I've ever owned and plan on taking it to the grave with me. It's not much to look at and I've used it as a push pole, paddle, etc on many occasions, but it gets the job done every single time!

CountryRN

Twelve Pointer
Have been reading about some nice guns on here, but I have to agree with Duckmauler. My old Nova pump shoots every time. I have been out with a few who had their nice semi autos freeze from ice while the nova is still going. The first time I introduced her to the swamp 10 years ago, she got used to beat a hole through 2 inch ice to make a landing hole. You know you got to break a good gun in gently. I am not sure you can kill that gun. It's the equivalent of a Glock for the shotgun world.