You never know where they may be šŸ

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
I have been there done that but i only needed minor medical treatment. intense fire burnin pain. i didnt look as good as here though.

30/06

Twelve Pointer
Was walking the dog this summer right at dusk. Felt a sharp pain in my ankle. Didnā€™t think much of it but kept getting worse. Next thing i know my ankle is huge and Iā€™m itching everywhere, break out in hives all over my face and chest. Wife runs home and gets the car and Benadryl. Started to get hard to breath, chest was tightening up. Rushes me to ER where I felt like I may die answering COVID questions before theyā€™d let me in.

I got steroid doses, antihistamines and in a few hours was sent home. Next day when my ankle swelling went down there were two closely spaced puncture wounds. Crack shot doctor never even looked at the bite site. Either I got tagged 2x right next to each other by bee or little copperhead tagged me.

for those that donā€™t think snakes are out we saw a water snake on Jan 2 in a creek that feed falls lake. He was slow and cold but definitely active.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Was walking the dog this summer right at dusk. Felt a sharp pain in my ankle. Didnā€™t think much of it but kept getting worse. Next thing i know my ankle is huge and Iā€™m itching everywhere, break out in hives all over my face and chest. Wife runs home and gets the car and Benadryl. Started to get hard to breath, chest was tightening up.

That must have been the deadly Covid snake!