You have to watch this video- Fish, almost ran an Ass over and the worm Master.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Went fishing an caught some nice fish. Left for another spot and had a Donkey run out into the road infront of me. You can see me shoo the ass out of the road.
Met a nice gentleman digging worms in a spot that gets flooded and stays flooded and he slap dug up a buch in 30 mins. I always thought they could not survive underwater but after seeing where he digs them I googled it and worms can live under water for a good while. You see them on the ground on wet mornings as that makes it easier for them to migrate.
also, you get to see Mowgli acting like a puppy a lot.

Last edited:

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
I don’t think I’m the only one that thought “run an ass over” meant something else.

Good fishing and that dog made me laugh. Like a puppy on crack.

That dog makes me laugh about 100 times a day. very smart but when he gets to running and jumping you would swear he is on something.

BigBadger

Spike
Great video thanks for sharing. I was on a southern finger of falls lake yesterday and tried trolling from my kayak with the Rapala ultra light shad: could not keep white bass off my line. No keepers, two were 12" or so. I was targeting crappie but only had one 6" that trip.