York Hill

I'm not cyber scouting, I've already went and found ducks. I'm just wondering how many people are planing on going to York hill on wed, Thur, and fri because I'm not gona be able to hunt til maybe fri and sat. Just don't want to go down there if every swamp and bird has been shot up.

Willie

Twelve Pointer
Well, I wasn't planning to go, but since you say there's ducks there, I probably will.

Just kiddin'

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I live within spitting distance, if you get there shortly after midnight you will get a parking place, if not you will park up on the road if past history prevails.

Kinda what I was thinking nccatfisher. I live in DAVIE bout 30 min away. In the past I have always hunted swamps and creeks around the house but no longer have permission to hunt them. Just figured I'd try it at York hill. Thanks

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Yep all the mudflats crowd will hammer it. If I lived in Davie and was going to hunt the swamps/potholes I would put in at the little river access at the big river.

TeamLockedUP

👍 thanks I haven't had time to scout except locating this place where ever it is on Google maps figured if I leave now I could be in a good spot by 9pm with decoys set all 999 mojos and my 500 coot decoys should make for a good wood chicken shoot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Yep, except the one pothole that is in the middle of all of them that was yellow last Friday night. Saw it when I was coon hunting, that one probably will cause some issues. The landowner that owns the land that butts up on one side baits it every year clearly posts it as "baited" to keep people from trespassing to get to it but some people just can't read it appears.