Yellowstone

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
well we find out that beth wants her ashes scattred in the wind and john likes the idea of horses in heaven - so foreshadowing of both's demise?
john literally sleeping with the enemy is cute- I wonder how his senator gal pal will like this development?
I say give the entire deal to rainwaters right hand (Mo) and Rip and let them figure it out.
he hasnt messed with the gal pal in a good while.

MtnMan

Ten Pointer
well we find out that beth wants her ashes scattred in the wind and john likes the idea of horses in heaven - so foreshadowing of both's demise?
john literally sleeping with the enemy is cute- I wonder how his senator gal pal will like this development?
I say give the entire deal to rainwaters right hand (Mo) and Rip and let them figure it out.
The funeral scene was hard to watch . It took me back to my son’s funeral in 1970 .

timber

Twelve Pointer
The show should get some good reviews tonight. 2 women beating the hell out of each other not something you see a lot on tv now. Should get the woke crowd stirred up

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
The show should get some good reviews tonight. 2 women beating the hell out of each other not something you see a lot on tv now. Should get the woke crowd stirred up

And a true conservationist of the best way of life doing the damage.

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Seems a little better this week so far. I think sombody will find them wolves at the train station
I don't disagree. I think we're going to learn they were chipped (or something similar) and the environmental groups will find them (or, come dangerously close).

Someone mentioned the train station. I thought they were buried on the Dutton ranch, but I could have misconstrued that. Either way, it could be a :donk:donk:donk:donk show.

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
You know John must've found out what he did and he took a trip to the train station
I now remember a scene in a previous season...where Beth goes into a convenience store and the young, female clerk has been a victim of domestic violence. Beth puts a few hundred dollars into the donation jar, when she sees her....and the girl asks Beth if she was a victim too (Beth still had a black eye, scars and bruises from the assasination attempt). Beth said "Not anymore", then tells the girl she bashed his skull in with an ashtray.

Reckon she was referring to Rowdy?

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I liked this episode, it was a mixture of drama and just plain badass...I like that.
The Beth character is a truly complex role, I think she does a good job. Although Monica is my favorite female character on this series.

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I liked this episode, it was a mixture of drama and just plain badass...I like that.
The Beth character is a truly complex role, I think she does a good job. Although Monica is my favorite female character on this series.
:)

That's television. My wife and I DESPISE Monica, her sissy little boy and her entire story line.

The in-fighting between Beth and Jamie is getting REALLY old, fast. Actually, Beth fighting EVERYONE is getting old, fast.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Beth and John's death has been foreshadowed this season as they each discussed their ideas on scatterring ashes and horses in heaven.
You look at jamie and just think that surely he's gonna wake up someday or completely go off on all of the Duttons.
The branding was a nice way to show some peace before the trainwreck.
Cant figure the role of Dutton's secretary- she and the senator are my favorite female characters. I hope she's not an enemy.
What happened to the rainwater meeting?
I say again that the wolves tripping up the Duttons is just utter BS- they have killed and tortured and blackmailed dozens - and three wolves do them in? LOL I hope not.

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Anyone notice anything a little strange in the episode last night......about the branded guys?

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
so jamie and beth are going to kill each other- john dies in the crossfire leaving the show to casey and rip and the Natives.
Getting Rip off the ranch so he couldnt protect Beth is pretty obvious and she and her daddy have been taliking about death all of this season.
This season is nothing close to any other in terms of watchability imo.

remingtonman

Four Pointer
I guess since it's a mid season marathon, there will be a haitus and then it will start back up with new episodes later this year?

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
No- whatcha got?
When Rip gets back to the bunkhouse, there's 10-12 guys in there. When they learn he now wears the brand, they all cheer. The obvious would tell us that if they approved.....then they're all branded men too.

So, what happened to all of them? They didn't seem any older than Lloyd, and he's still around. That's a LOT of guys with no explanation of what happened to them.

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
That's a LOT of guys with no explanation of what happened to them.

Cowboys die young all the time. Accidents, murders, liver disease.

If you recall the episode where they cut the brand off of one because he thought he could leave of his own free will. He’s dead. I’m going to assume same happened to some others and they are at the train station. Plus no fighting in bunkhouse rules.