Yellowstone

Jett

Ten Pointer
"i thought they weren't supposed to leave the Park (Refuge)"
"They are the same species (Hybrid)"
"You brought them from Canada (Washington Zoo)"
"If you can't protect them like you promised, they'll be forced to take matters into their own hands" (10 released this year, 9 dead and one missing...)

My, what a repeated history of USFWS lies playing out on the big screen tonight.

CarolinaReaper

I was thinking the same thing. Very lackluster start to this season. To me, something just feels different? Like we had a change in the writers or something. I can't put my finger on it. But quality wise this is for sure not on the level of the first few seasons. I still enjoy it, because I like the characters. But story line wise, we're missing something here.

Oh and as for Beth getting arrested.... THANK GOD. I HATE her character. Might be an unpopular opinion, but she makes my skin crawl. Arrogant, self loathing, violent without reason, according to the little backstory we got on her and Rips early years, she was a straight up ho who slept with the whole bunkhouse. Rip deserves better. When she got arrested I said out loud, FINALLY. She's just so used to either using her last name or her body to get herself outta trouble, she didn't even know what to react like when she didn't just get to walk away free as a bird from nearly killing someone. I for one, hope Jamie knocks her down about 3 pegs. She deserves it.

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I think it has progressively gotten further away from the ranching and cowboy scenes and more into the business side of the operation. They are on defense more than ever and it just doesnt have the same appeal as the offense. Im still into it, but im intrigued by it now more than the first seasons.

I was a Game of Thrones fan….thats 7 seasons of this type of story and then a final season that was terrible.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I think it has progressively gotten further away from the ranching and cowboy scenes and more into the business side of the operation. They are on defense more than ever and it just doesnt have the same appeal as the offense. Im still into it, but im intrigued by it now more than the first seasons.

I was a Game of Thrones fan….thats 7 seasons of this type of story and then a final season that was terrible.
well it sure beats the house of dragon prequel to GOT.. That is nothing but deviant royal behavior on display. Or has been for the first six episodes I have seen.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Very disappointing so far, gotten to where I don't care whether I watch it or not.
This is bout where I am also I haven't watched all the past episodes but I from what I've seen earlier was much better which is kinda typical for a series they all peter out along the way

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
This is bout where I am also I haven't watched all the past episodes but I from what I've seen earlier was much better which is kinda typical for a series they all peter out along the way
Yellowstone mirrored Longmire and writers were called out on it. Season 4’s redirection was trash. Season 5 is better written and I think it will turn out alright.

1883 was a good series, not Louis Lamour esque but a good storyline to establish how Yellowstone came to be. I’m looking forward to the 1923.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Yellowstone mirrored Longmire and writers were called out on it. Season 4’s redirection was trash. Season 5 is better written and I think it will turn out alright.

1883 was a good series, not Louis Lamour esque but a good storyline to establish how Yellowstone came to be. I’m looking forward to the 1923.
Hadn't watched them yet I'll check em out.

timber

Twelve Pointer
Seems a little better this week so far. I think sombody will find them wolves at the train station

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
well we find out that beth wants her ashes scattred in the wind and john likes the idea of horses in heaven - so foreshadowing of both's demise?
john literally sleeping with the enemy is cute- I wonder how his senator gal pal will like this development?
I say give the entire deal to rainwaters right hand (Mo) and Rip and let them figure it out.