Yellowstone

wolfman

Old Mossy Horns
Looking forward to it.

There's also a prequel coming out that takes place in 1883 about how they acquire the land. Billy Bob directing Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Sam Elliott.

Billy

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Looking forward to it.

There's also a prequel coming out that takes place in 1883 about how they acquire the land. Billy Bob directing Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Sam Elliott.
Thanks for the info. I just checked it out and it sounds interesting. It is premiering on Paramount on 12/19/2021.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I dont like the trailer for the opener. Too many of my favorites look kinda dead.
on the trailer -anyone know who the young kid with the black eye and the cig is? That the grandson? He grew up fast. :)

TrkyJedi

Eight Pointer
I dont like the trailer for the opener. Too many of my favorites look kinda dead.
on the trailer -anyone know who the young kid with the black eye and the cig is? That the grandson? He grew up fast. :)
I've read or heard kinda like RIP as a kid, runaway with a past. I heard Rip/Beth take him under their wing/adopt him.

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
sheesh... Thanks for posting that. Probably kept me from having to deal with a real life Beth hissy fit Sunday night.

You’re welcome. I didn’t have this article to help me wade through the BS. I wanted to watch reruns leading up to the season premiere. I have the Paramount app but could only watch half of seasons. Now I have Plus because I like Seal Team and it’s no longer on CBS after the fourth episode.

Navigating streaming services is becoming a pain in the ass again.

CarolinaReaper

Funnily enough, my brother texted me about 3 days back asking me if the show was worth getting into. I told him empathically yes. I told him season 4 started Sunday. I asked him why the sudden interest, he works for Pepsi and said every time the coke reps see him they ask if has started watching yet and keep telling him how good it is. He told me after the first couple episodes that Jimmy was probably his favorite character 🤣 🤣

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
We watched it streaming and it was very clippy. I think we missed a lot.

I had a long lag each time during break it was the standard message wait for commercial. It was about 10:30 when I was finished. No glitches other than the scene mentioned above was pixilated.

Jake NFC

Twelve Pointer
Not new, they are realizing her character is becoming a main reason guys like us keep watching. The cleavage just adds to the appeal.

BTW, the rattlesnake scene was awesome as was the opening scene gun battle!

wolfman

Old Mossy Horns
Not new, they are realizing her character is becoming a main reason guys like us keep watching. The cleavage just adds to the appeal.

BTW, the rattlesnake scene was awesome as was the opening scene gun battle!
man i hope i don't ever get bit. he died quick.....