X Stand!!

Helium

Old Mossy Horns
Been sold on Millenium’s BUT they are a pain to put up!

Bought an X Stand (Duke) ladder stand... IM SOLD

That’s the easiest and safest stand ever to put up... and comparable comfort to a millenium

georgeeebuck

Ten Pointer
I helped a friend put one up to a tree. Seemed like a nice stand , but when my friend went to set down the seat collapsed ,where it folds down on the rails it spread apart and fell down when he sat in it. I don't know if he did not have it together just right or it was his weight. He is about 6'3 and is over 250 lbs. He ended up putting a strap around the rails to hold them in place. I hunted the stand a couple of times and it was very comfortable. Just be carful of that seat.

Helium

Old Mossy Horns
It seemed fine.. I’m #220 and 6’ 1”

Bought it used and that guy said it’s been a great stand

He was replacing it with a huge box stand

JBGrizzley

Eight Pointer
Ive never heard of Duke X stands before but googled them just now. They must be owned by the same company ad Muddy stands. I have a muddy huntsman that looks exactly the same as a duke x. Either way i love the muddy huntsman. Very comfortable for a ladder stand. Mine is very secure, seeing as its got the factory top strap, plus 2 more ratchet straps, and a ratchet strap holding the mid brace, plus a piece of chain and heavy padlock up top for security. I get crazy with em but i dont like it when a stand wiggles around. All my ladder stands are rock solid

Helium

Old Mossy Horns
Ive never heard of Duke X stands before but googled them just now. They must be owned by the same company ad Muddy stands. I have a muddy huntsman that looks exactly the same as a duke x. Either way i love the muddy huntsman. Very comfortable for a ladder stand. Mine is very secure, seeing as its got the factory top strap, plus 2 more ratchet straps, and a ratchet strap holding the mid brace, plus a piece of chain and heavy padlock up top for security. I get crazy with em but i dont like it when a stand wiggles around. All my ladder stands are rock solid
The X Stand has locking jaws and cable system that secured it to the tree before you ever climb it or place a ratchet strap around it

JBGrizzley

Eight Pointer
The X Stand has locking jaws and cable system that secured it to the tree before you ever climb it or place a ratchet strap around it
That sounds very nice. Ill have to look into them. Getting the first strap started has always been a sketchy deal in my book