• Just a heads up for those of you who use Tapatalk to access NCH&F. I will be removing support for that app effective immediately. The reasons are many, but the primary one is that it allows spammers to post here without first being authorized to do so. This, coupled with their increasingly aggressive and invasive ads and pop ups, has caused us to remove them from the site entirely.

WTS 2012 Bear Anarchy Bow

nhn2a

Ten Pointer
WTS a 2012 Bear Anarchy. I purchased it new in 2017 when Gander Mountain was going out of business and it was hidden away in the back but still new. 60lb max draw and adjustable cams (with module swap) thats currently set to 29" draw but I also have the 27" and 28" draw modules. Comes with ripcord drop away rest and new set of 60x custom strings still in package. Current strings are factory but still have life in them. Located in Fayetteville. Asking $300 FTF or $325 and I'll ship and pay paypal fees. Only selling because I bought a Prime Nexus and already have another backup bow so just moving this down the line.

PXL_20210402_165237014.jpgPXL_20210402_165311458.jpgPXL_20210402_165328004.jpg

nhn2a

Ten Pointer
Any interest? I'd also entertain trades of the hunting variety. Ammo, guns, other archery equipment, etc. Nothing wrong with this bow, just hate for it to sit in the closet and never get used since its a backup to my backup now.