WTB spotting scope

gpduxbak

Six Pointer
Looking for a decent quality spotting scope with tripod. Not looking to break the bank on this one. I’m in the Greensboro area.

richard corn

Six Pointer
got a very good condition Vanguard. Chuck Hawks did a review on this one a few years back. Excellent reviews. Unit is 20x60 with 82mm objective lens. Two focusing wheels to get sharp images. Only negative is it's weight at about 11lbs. I do have an extra strong Vanguard tripod that supports up to 16lbs. New I have over $750 in it but would sell for $575. I'm in Greensboro too

gpduxbak

Six Pointer
got a very good condition Vanguard. Chuck Hawks did a review on this one a few years back. Excellent reviews. Unit is 20x60 with 82mm objective lens. Two focusing wheels to get sharp images. Only negative is it's weight at about 11lbs. I do have an extra strong Vanguard tripod that supports up to 16lbs. New I have over $750 in it but would sell for $575. I'm in Greensboro too

Thanks but that’s a little more than I can put in one right now.

JoeSam1975

Eight Pointer
Contributor
I bought a bushnell 20-60....it was an individual selling a used one. Came with case and tripod. With patience you can get some great deals on ebay.