WTB Savage .308

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
Thread starter #1
Getting ready to buy a savage 308 of some sort, just thought I'd see if anyone has one for sale first. Would like one with accutrigger, but would consider axis 1 or Stevens 200 also for right price. Light or heavy barrel.

Let me know what ya got

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
Thread starter #4
Have a Savage model 110 in 30-06 wood stock non accu trigger with 3x9x40 Simmons scope in good condition $310 FTF 0r $335 shipped to FFL from non FFL to lower 48 can text
pictures if you will pm me your #
If it wasn't 30/06, I would be interested, looking for a 308 specifically though. Thanks though. Its a good deal
Would you be interested in a Remington 783 in 308?

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk
Not really a remington guy...only REM id consider would be the 700sps tactical and that would still be iffy, lol. Sold tons of them, not a bad gun, just not fond of remington

TravisLH

Twelve Pointer
The older 10-FCP lines came with AI mags and are in high demand if you luck up and find one. Are you doing a LR build or just keeping it stock? Granted a lot of the "stock" upper end Savages shoot as well as, if not better than, a lot of the $3k-$5k builds they compete against.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
Thread starter #7
You looking one that already does 1000yds, or wanting to put one together?
Would love to build a 1000yrd rifle, but this one is mostly for hunting. Never shot over 400yards, so most any I get should do fine.

Goal is just to have a nice, solid hunting rifle. If I end up with a base model like the axis, it'll most likly get topped with a vortex scope, an aftermarket trigger and boyds stock... Just though I might luck up and find a good deal on one here.