WTB: Ruger 10/22

kilerhamilton

Twelve Pointer

Check my started threads about these two.

This is the top rifle in a stock I just refinished.
Let me know if that interest you.
Also man if you think you might like the 10/22 get on eBay and build your own.
With stock parts or without. Get a barrel with a Bentz chamber.
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Older guns are better but do check out the newer scope ready guns with gray stocks.
They make them light and darker color. Both no band, no sights and have base.
Cabelas had them at 179 on sale, other stores at 200 to 220.
Nice looking gun for the price. But it is hard to not like the wood stock 10-22 above.

FishHunt

Twelve Pointer
Check out Southern Variety gun shop in Biscoe, NC. They had several to choose from this week. They had everything from plain jane stock carbines to factory customs, Ruger and others.

If you're just wanting a plinker check out the new Winchester Wildcat, it takes 10/22 mags and has some worthwhile features added into the gun.

<>< Fish

22LR

Twelve Pointer
Check out Southern Variety gun shop in Biscoe, NC. They had several to choose from this week. They had everything from plain jane stock carbines to factory customs, Ruger and others.

If you're just wanting a plinker check out the new Winchester Wildcat, it takes 10/22 mags and has some worthwhile features added into the gun.

<>< Fish
I wouldn't recommend that place. To each his own.

curly

Spike
I have a 10/22 with aftermarket thumbhole stock and Tasco scope. I started building another custom rifle out of it and never finished it. It needs a bull barrel to finish it off but is a shooter as it sits. Asking $250, PM me if you're interested and I'll send pics (thought I had some but can't find them on my pc). I'm located in the Greenville, NC area.

HotSoup

Ten Pointer
I have a 10/22 with aftermarket thumbhole stock and Tasco scope. I started building another custom rifle out of it and never finished it. It needs a bull barrel to finish it off but is a shooter as it sits. Asking $250, PM me if you're interested and I'll send pics (thought I had some but can't find them on my pc). I'm located in the Greenville, NC area.
If you buy his I have a oem wood stock you can have since I'm 90% sure that thumb hole would be "wrong" handed