• Just a heads up for those of you who use Tapatalk to access NCH&F. I will be removing support for that app effective immediately. The reasons are many, but the primary one is that it allows spammers to post here without first being authorized to do so. This, coupled with their increasingly aggressive and invasive ads and pop ups, has caused us to remove them from the site entirely.

WTB Rotary hoe set for farmall 140

Speed1

Eight Pointer
Anyone have a set in the shed they are not using? I know it's a long shot, but just checking, thanks.

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
A friend just bought a cub and the guy threw in a set, don't know if he wants to keep and use them or not but will ask.

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
Thanks, let me know.
Just talked to him and he wants to try them at least before deciding, but by that time you might have found a pair. There's a few places around where you can find used farming goodies, one I seem to remember is on US 64 West of Mocksville a few miles. Facebook Marketplace might also be a good place to look if you do FB.

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Just talked to him and he wants to try them at least before deciding, but by that time you might have found a pair. There's a few places around where you can find used farming goodies, one I seem to remember is on US 64 West of Mocksville a few miles. Facebook Marketplace might also be a good place to look if you do FB.
It is actually a pretty good ways west almost to Harmony. But they have a bunch of stuff.

bwfarms

Twelve Pointer
In SE Guilford there’s a guy that sells refurbished implements across the road from Welker’s Crossroads Church on Old Julian Rd. I don’t have contact info as I’ve never stop to see, just remember seeing the yard full when I drove by. May have what you need.

By refurbished basically slaps paint on it.

Papa_Smurf

Ten Pointer
Contributor

Give this guy a call... website says he is sold out of these, but it's not always up to date.... call and he will notify you when he gets a set.... buys and sells for a living and will come across a set quicker than most
I was going to recommend Brandon Burch from this link. When we bought a 140 he was able to help outfit us with a full set of cultivators for it. He's near Burlington.