WTB 6.5 Creedmoor

JoeR

Six Pointer
I've been looking for a LH Axis II in 6.5 Creedmore for months. I can't find one in stock anywhere. Because it's a lefty, anyone that orders one wants to be paid in full up front with no guarantee of a delivery date. I'd gladly pay first, but if I find one somewhere else I can't cancel, and I sure don't need 2 of them!
Good luck in your search.
Joe

Cripplecreek

Four Pointer
That's been the main in-stock caliber I've seen around the last few months. Sportsman's warehouse, academy and Walmart seem to keep them pretty regularly

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I've been looking for a LH Axis II in 6.5 Creedmore for months. I can't find one in stock anywhere. Because it's a lefty, anyone that orders one wants to be paid in full up front with no guarantee of a delivery date. I'd gladly pay first, but if I find one somewhere else I can't cancel, and I sure don't need 2 of them!
Good luck in your search.
Joe
There was a Left Handed Savage in 6.5 Creedmoor in the Scheels in Overland Park Kansas a few days ago when I was in there, but I don’t remember if it was the Axis II or a 110.

JoeR

Six Pointer
There was a Left Handed Savage in 6.5 Creedmoor in the Scheels in Overland Park Kansas a few days ago when I was in there, but I don’t remember if it was the Axis II or a 110.
I see the right hand version on their website, but it says it's for store pickup only anyway. Thanks for letting me know though!
Joe