WtB 12 ga 3" buckshot loads

HuntinCop

Twelve Pointer
Obviously you can't find any in stores or online now. I wanted to see if anyone had any sitting around that you want to get rid of. Hunting season is fast approaching and I was hoping the backorder issues would be worked out before now, but they're not. My club runs beagles and we use shotguns to hunt.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Obviously you can't find any in stores or online now. I wanted to see if anyone had any sitting around that you want to get rid of. Hunting season is fast approaching and I was hoping the backorder issues would be worked out before now, but they're not. My club runs beagles and we use shotguns to hunt.

Try BPS. You can order online an pick up in store. I was in several different BPS and Cabelas stores last week that had a modest amount of buckshot.

btsharky

Ten Pointer
Check Kittery Trading Post. I bought 10 boxes of Winchester XX 3" 00 buck last week for $89 and got free shipping. Got them 3 days later.

Try Silver Dollar Gun & Pawn in Ramseur NC they had it by the case the other week may also ship but not sure of that

HuntinCop

Twelve Pointer
None of the places listed show anything online, or unable to order and ship it

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Walmart near the house had them on the shelf yesterday. Not a lot but some.

HuntinCop

Twelve Pointer
Check ammoseek. Buds has some available.
I appreciate it. I didn't see any on Ammoseek, but that's an aggravating site to navigate. Bud's has some, but st about $5 per shot with shipping, they can keep it! That is stupid expensive!

dfitzy

Six Pointer
I appreciate it. I didn't see any on Ammoseek, but that's an aggravating site to navigate. Bud's has some, but st about $5 per shot with shipping, they can keep it! That is stupid expensive!

Yeah ammoseek just helps see what is available. I didn’t check shipping on buds, just trying to help. Good luck with the search.

tarheelshooter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Let me check and see what I have in the morning (or later this morning) . I'm sure I have some, but how much were you needing?

C120

Four Pointer
No 3" but I have a 15 round value pack of Remington 12 gauge, 3 3/4 dram, 00BK, 2 3/4" if you can use them. If interested make an offer including shipping. I hope these can help you out.

tarheelshooter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Only had 16 total rounds of 3 inch.
Have plenty of 2-3/4 with two full sleeves (100 rounds total) of Federal tactical 00 with flite control wad
also have 25 rounds of 3.5 inch. 10 winchester and 15 remington. Let me know if you need any.
Thought I had more 3 inch but apparently it was 20 gauge

Sp8

Eight Pointer
None of the places listed show anything online, or unable to order and ship it

Try academy sports online they had some Monday. Think it was winchester 3" 00. 6.49$ box of 5

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk