Would you support a "primitive" mzl & archery season for deer running for a few days after close of gun deer season?

Would you support a short "primitive" muzzleloading deer season in January?

• Yes

Votes: 51 68.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • It would conflict with small game/non game hunting

Votes: 6 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zoa

Four Pointer
Yes I would! Would also support getting rid of the nonsensical "muzzleloader" season we have now.

Reactions: CRC

wturkey01

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Apparntly summa youse guys ain't takin this verry verry serus well-thought thrread unserusly!! :unsure:

Barpit76

Spike
So a Priest, a Monk, and a Rabbit walk into a bar.......the Rabbit turns to the Monk and the Priest and says, "I'm pretty sure I'm a typo".

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
The WRC ignored deer population numbers and increased the days to take does with muzzleloaders and blackpowder in Haywood County anyway.

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
The WRC ignored deer population numbers and increased the days to take does with muzzleloaders and blackpowder in Haywood County anyway.

But your OP was asking for another special seasons and they did a trade off with more Muzzleloader Days… you got your wish (maybe not 100% word for word) but you got more days. Go use your special weeeeepawns.

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
Yes it was/is.

If there is to be a muzzleloader season it should be restricted to iron sighted flintlocks and caplocks