Worst ammo rip off attempt I have seen...(pics)...

stiab

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Was in the lobby of an independent building supply store in PA recently, and saw this first ad posted on the community bulletin board in the lobby. "Domestic" 9mm $80 for a box of 50. Then it was eclipsed when I picked up a local shopping paper from the same lobby, and saw an ad wanting $100 per 50 for 9mm. I hope they end up having to eat this ammo...

image000000.jpgDSC08269.JPG

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
I’ve been selling off a lot that I no longer have guns to shoot it with. Think I charged $15 a full box of 243. And prob gonna do the same for some 300wm. I know there’s a shortage and I could easily make more but I just don’t want to contribute to over pricing

tbear2

Spike
Actually $25/25 rounds of 9mm isn't that bad. If someone has a 9mm handgun for home defense & has no ammo $25 is rather incidental. I just sold several boxes of 7mm untra mag Remington 140G ammo ar $50/20 & didn't consider I was ripping off the purchasers
Tomorrow I'm delivering 2 boxes of 9mm ammo to someone for free.
I had 19,000 primers & sold 5,000 at $55/1000 which I didn't consider a rip off. The guy was an avid reloader & hadn't found primers for months. It's all supply & demand. I decided to sell a few guns on Sat. By Tues. I had sold 4 of the 5. Largest a .416 Rigby sold in 1 day at my selling price.

buckman84

Eight Pointer
Actually $25/25 rounds of 9mm isn't that bad. If someone has a 9mm handgun for home defense & has no ammo $25 is rather incidental. I just sold several boxes of 7mm untra mag Remington 140G ammo ar $50/20 & didn't consider I was ripping off the purchasers
Tomorrow I'm delivering 2 boxes of 9mm ammo to someone for free.
I had 19,000 primers & sold 5,000 at $55/1000 which I didn't consider a rip off. The guy was an avid reloader & hadn't found primers for months. It's all supply & demand. I decided to sell a few guns on Sat. By Tues. I had sold 4 of the 5. Largest a .416 Rigby sold in 1 day at my selling price.
Yeah but 500 rds of 9mm for 1000?