Woolly mammoths anyone?

CJF

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I better round up a taxidermist now. I want a full body mount. I might need a bigger house too.

jenkinsnb

Ten Pointer
I better round up a taxidermist now. I want a full body mount. I might need a bigger house too.
This may be the best excuse for husbands the world has ever seen. Gotta have a bigger house. But you also gotta have a bigger trailer to transport it. But then you gotta get a new truck to haul the bigger trailer. And you’ll probably need a bigger tractor to put it in the new house. And then you’ll need a nice building to put the new truck, trailer, and tractor in. No sense in spending all that money and letting them sit outside.

CJF

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
This may be the best excuse for husbands the world has ever seen. Gotta have a bigger house. But you also gotta have a bigger trailer to transport it. But then you gotta get a new truck to haul the bigger trailer. And you’ll probably need a bigger tractor to put it in the new house. And then you’ll need a nice building to put the new truck, trailer, and tractor in. No sense in spending all that money and letting them sit outside.
i'm going to need a bigger rifle too. I don't think my Model 94 is going to work.

Soilman

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Although the thought of seeing a wooly mammoth sounds interesting, they became extinct for a reason, as did hundreds of other megafauna. Mother nature on the tundra is at an equilibrium. Have they given thought to just how the introduction of a "new" species will disrupt that balance....in other words which current species are going to pay the price for it.