Won a Parker Bow

zbrady

Four Pointer
Just got notified that I won a Parker bow! Do any of you have any experience with them? I shoot a Bear now, but am excited to try it out in the next few weeks.

Ol Copper

Twelve Pointer
Dang, you beat me...been trying to win one of those ! Congrats, Im sure you will like it. I have several Parker products in my home. Wife shoots a Buckshot, daughter is growing into her own Buckshot and I have 3 earlier models that include an '07 model Phoenix 34 that gets shot every day. Great bows, made in WVa and great customer service. Enjoy, the Poison 30 is a sweet rig ??

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I've still got a Parker that I bought years and years ago. I no longer shoot a vertical bow due to some physical stuff but their bows were always reliable, no nonsense bows.

dlbaile

Ten Pointer
Owned one for a while ,liked it quite well fast and lite , thought it was very accurate but some of that is the shooter, liked it, ps how did you win it

kilerhamilton

Old Mossy Horns
Parker makes a great shooting bow.
I shot one a couple of seasons and it served me well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zbrady

Four Pointer
Owned one for a while ,liked it quite well fast and lite , thought it was very accurate but some of that is the shooter, liked it, ps how did you win it
I got bored one night and Googled 2018 hunting gear giveaways and entered on their website. They do a drawing every month.

CutNRun

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I've got a 2006 Parker Hurricane crossbow that's a tack driver. I've killed a bunch of deer with it. A doctor's note due to a permanent shoulder injury got me a lifetime crossbow permit before they became legal to hunt with here. Parker's are made in USA and come with a Lifetime Guarantee, which is hard to beat.

Jim