Wofford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Is it the return of Mack or the fact they found a fine quarterback??

Probably a little bit of both. Can't over emphasize the effect a good quality coach can have on a team. I think UNC upgraded their coaching across the board with Mack's hire. He did much better this season than I expected.

Panthera

Eight Pointer
Nope,, he won't. Mack had a good year, and the fact the guys were not his recruits says volumes. But he is gonna need a couple of years in my opinion.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
At some point UNC took the game.

^^^This.

They took some other games as well. Mack Can coach and recruit. Right now he has the 17th best ranked recruiting class coming in and Only Clemson at # 1 is higher in the ACC plus mack aint done. Word has it that when it is all done he very well may be looking at a 10th-13th ranked class. Sam Howell indeed does help. He was surely the 2nd best QB in the league and a record setter.

Is 7-6 great ? No, but it sure beats a losing record which is what they had. The outlook for the future surely looks great and no one can say that UNC did not compete. They were in every game . They will bring the Wood next year.

Last edited:

Panthera

Eight Pointer
Confused. Are you a tar heel fan? If so, why do you have the cheating quote there. Just asking is all/

Status
Not open for further replies.