Wish….

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
That I was on Ol rocky top down in the tennessee hills
Ain’t no smoggy smoke on Rocky top, ain’t no telephone bills.
Rocky top, you’ll always be, home sweet home to me, good ol rocky top, Rocky Top Tennessee…………….

GO FREAKING VOLS!!!! What a helluva game last night. If you claim to love college football and that game didn’t fire you up, then just quit because it gets no better than that one.

Cool story, my dad loves football. He loves the game. I remember being little and going with him to NC A&T because he wanted to watch a really good quarterback play in person. I remember us being the only white folks in the stand but my dad watched that whole game because if that QB. That quarterback was Allan Hooker, father of Hendon Hooker who is now QB for the VOLS and I legitimately believe is a true heisman contender after last night. GO VOLS!!

richard corn

Ten Pointer
That I was on Ol rocky top down in the tennessee hills
Ain’t no smoggy smoke on Rocky top, ain’t no telephone bills.
Rocky top, you’ll always be, home sweet home to me, good ol rocky top, Rocky Top Tennessee…………….

GO FREAKING VOLS!!!! What a helluva game last night. If you claim to love college football and that game didn’t fire you up, then just quit because it gets no better than that one.

Cool story, my dad loves football. He loves the game. I remember being little and going with him to NC A&T because he wanted to watch a really good quarterback play in person. I remember us being the only white folks in the stand but my dad watched that whole game because if that QB. That quarterback was Allan Hooker, father of Hendon Hooker who is now QB for the VOLS and I legitimately believe is a true heisman contender after last night. GO VOLS!!
Hendon’s brother plays for A&T now. He’s a freshman

Zach's Grandpa

Old Mossy Horns
Hooker went to Dudley High School in Greensboro.

Having lived in Tn all those years I pull for the Vols, even my bride who went to Vandy pulls for them except when they play Vandy. My daughter and son-in-law got their masters at TN and have lived in Knoxville for over thirty years.