Wisdom teeth removal

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
You got to get them pulled on a Monday during hunting season. Then on Tuesday, you get your wife to call in to work to say you're so miserable, you can't come to work. At the same time, you're sitting in your stand. Rinse and repeat for the next few days. Just make sure you don't mention hunting while chatting with the coworkers the following week.

Infamous1

Eight Pointer
My dentist has been bugging me about mine, says they are going to cause issues. I am 43 and they haven't caused any issues yet so I am skeptical about having them removed.

TH7

Eight Pointer
I had all four of mine taken out around age 20. Out of a Friday and back to work Monday. Was still swollen Monday but felt pretty good. Worst part was all the bleeding. Medicine made me feel like poop more than anything, I do not do well with the pain killer stuff though.

ibgreen

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
25 years later I still get shards and chips coming up from my gums every 5 years or so.

RBR

Six Pointer
I had mine out around the 40ish mark. Had me hooked up to some good sh*t, all was well until the cracking noise woke me up and the docs knee was in my chest while he was pulling! Had a dry socket or whatever, pulled the stitches to flush it out. It was nasty ?.

Lastfling

Six Pointer
Had all four of mine at once in my early 30’s. Didn’t want to go through it but once. I didn’t have any issues - Went out at 96 and woke up when done. A day on couch with Percocet and all was good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk