Wifes tests came back.

buckshooter

Old Mossy Horns
Already posted it wasn't cardiac , her blood work came back great no sugar , cholesterol or any other troubles.

Her PC told her that the stress of this vivid thing worrying about everything and everybody but herself just simply caught up with her.

She told her to take some time off for herself and rest.

Stress is a killer she said as deadly as anything else. But entirely treatable

Now comes the job of convincing her.

Thanks again everyone.

jenkinsnb

Ten Pointer
People wonder why I seem so apathetic and carefree all the time. Hospitalized at 18 for an “anxiety attack” and again at 21 for angina. Both were believed to be stress related. Sometimes you just have to look after yourself first and foremost. Come hell or high water, she needs to find some way to ease the nerves.

buckshooter

Old Mossy Horns
People wonder why I seem so apathetic and carefree all the time. Hospitalized at 18 for an “anxiety attack” and again at 21 for angina. Both were believed to be stress related. Sometimes you just have to look after yourself first and foremost. Come hell or high water, she needs to find some way to ease the nerves.
Been telling her that for a while. She's a worrier , about everything. But with this covid thing it just kicked into high gear I guess.

I told her to just sit back and let me take care if her hand sn foot for a while.

Her boss called today and told her to let them know when she's ready to come back. No worries.

We'll see.

KTMan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
BS you need to be more like me. Everybody talks about young and vibrant my wife looks. I tell them being married to me has giving her a stress free life.

Glad they figured it out. I know it’s easy to tell someone to just relax but hope she can find away to release her stress. Sometimes they don’t realize that’s why we hang out in a tree.

Ldsoldier

Old Mossy Horns
She sounds like a handful. Glad to hear it wasn’t more serious, but I’d still keep an eye on it for a while. My dad went in for chest pains, they sent him home after a stress test with a similar diagnosis. 6 months later he goes back in and they ended up scheduling him for a triple bypass. Just keep an eye on her.